Monday, October 28, 2013

Drooling for teether

At 4 months my little one (LO) started drooling, thumb sucking, and putting whatever she grabs directly to her mouth. I guess her gums started to prepare for teething that's why she lost her appetite as well. So I bought her first teether when she was 4 months and 3 weeks. I bought this colorful freezer-safe, gel-filled teether from Bright Starts. When I first introduced it to her, she doesn't like it. It’s like it's too big for her. She had a hard time holding the keys so she became uninterested with it later on. With my frustrations to help her with her teething, I bought another teether. This time it's a silicon teether from Bebeta. It’s smaller and light weight. My LO immediately loved it. She giggles with excitement every time she plays with it; but I have to stop her from using it because she almost got choked. Since the silicon is soft, despite the size, the whole teether gets to her mouth. Thank God that I am filming her during that time and got the teether out of her mouth immediately. From then, I started to reintroduce Bright Starts' teether to her and she's happy with it now. The colors and different textures stimulate her curiosity.

Here's some screen shots from the video of baby kurt while playing with bebeta silicone teether:














Reintroduced Bright Starts teether:











Happy teething!


No comments:

Post a Comment