Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's Baby Bath Time!


Since I am a working mom, bath time during weekends is our "mommy & baby" bonding time. I believe that my Little One (LO) is enjoying it too and I love how she loves water while I lather baby bath soap on her. I know that baby's skin is so sensitive that's why I am very conscious about her skin's reaction to the products we're using. While almost all baby bath soap out in the market claims to be mild, it still pays to be observant to avoid serious skin problems later on. So far, I was able to try three different products and here's a some sort of product review:


Enfant Baby Soap - I just realized that it has strong fragrance the first time I used it. It made my LO's skin dry so I decided to stop using it immediately.


Johnson's Head-to-toe baby wash - It moisturized my LO's skin. I love the silky feeling everytime I touch my LO's skin, but few hours after bathing it leaves my baby's skin sticky.


Lactacyd Baby Bath - My LO had a cradle cap and this product helped a lot in getting rid of it. It doesn't dry my LO's skin and protected it from rashes.


 Happy bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment