Sunday, December 23, 2012

My First Maternity Clothes

Just arrived from SM North Edsa and look what I’ve got – some cheap but fashionable maternity clothes! I am now on my fourth month and this is actually my first maternity clothes. My baby bump is now getting bigger and more noticeable so I have to switch from my normal wardrobe to a more preggy-comfy stuff J

At the Department Store, I was drooling about cool and cute maternity clothes around me. But I choose those that I am really comfortable wearing, and the ones that I can use until such time that I gave birth. Since I am a working mom-to-be, I picked two slacks and two dresses that I can use at the office. I only bought 4 items since I am not yet sure about my body size after a month or two, so this is just a trial and error thingy for me.  Another factor that I considered is the style. Slacks and dresses won’t go out of style for sure.

A perfect timing that “Mother Care” have this on-sale maternity dresses which I got for only 300 each. I personally picked these dresses because I know that after giving birth I can still wear them.. I also bought pair of pants (around P800 each) that has pouch on the tummy area (it’s stretchable and adjustable too!) so as my tummy grows, the slacks would expand too J well, I guess I can still use these until I reached my 9th month and prolly after giving birth too.

I know I’ll be buying more maternity clothes in the next few months, but for the mean time, I have to observe first how my body changes so I will not be wasting money for buying maternity clothes that I would immediately outgrown with.  

The adjustable waistband.  

It's not noticeable since it's placed underneath the waist area of the pants.

The tummy pouch ;) It's stretchable and has soft fabric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment