Sunday, May 5, 2013

Oh it's a girl!

Beanie finally showed up on her 3rd ultrasound. Lola Luz, Lola Carmen and Daddy were all present and excited during the ultrasound. We had it at Prime Health at SM Marilao. (shhh I think they have the cheapest package when it comes to 3D Ultrasound.) Look at these cutie pictures below:

Beanie simply smiling

Yawning..hmmm got tired or got bored? LOL

Awwww thumb sucking...such a good girl!




Lovely, isn’t it! Now, Beanie’s official name will be Kirsten Kezzia and we’ll just simply call her Kurt. I personally picked the name Kirsten which means “follower of Christ,” it’s actually a Dutch, English, French, German and Scandinavian form of “Christine.” Then, we added Kezzia (hubby and I actually argued about which spelling to adapt - Keziah or Kezzia, ok hubby won!) I named her after the second of the three daughter of Job (from the Bible Book of Job) after his suffering. Her nickname is a bit tricky, her nick was supposed to be KIRK (KIR from KIRsten and K from Kezzia) however, my cousins’ son was named Kirk, so to avoid confusions we decided to call her Kurt instead of KIRK.  Surprisingly, when I checked the meaning of Kurt, it’s a variant of “Conrad” which is my father’s name who died when I was almost three months pregnant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment